Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Smoka Bee 123
#1 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2013 7:59:19 PM(UTC)
Smoka Bee 123

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

As the Title says, I remember most Quests ( Side/Mini and Main) from The Fable series ( Not The journey or Heroes)

Feel free to ask away and i am sure other members will contribute to this so no one will ever get stuck.

SteamID: Smoka_bee_123 (Diamond Dogs)
AwesomeDannyRay
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:25:19 AM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

There is always the Fable Wiki, but sure, ask away! Also, I don't mind answering The Journey and Heroes questions.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2013 9:02:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Game Design Student, Writer and Wannabe Lionhead Slave!
WinierPlatypus6
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 1:42:03 AM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

now i did get past it but did anyone glitch up during the dragon jack of blades he wouldn't stop flying he never came down i had to restart multiple times after a while i got it though anybody else run into this?
my steam name is now shaundi but you can look up jacobjtec and it should show me
TLHH2007
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:38:37 AM(UTC)
TLHH2007

Fable 1 question: My character was not able to buy from the arena shops. The traders there would not interact with him and were not even highlighted green (the had the non-interacting purple). It's been a while since I played through so I don't know if I was just being dumb or if my game glitched. My character was really evil at that point and I was used to traders running away but they would always still trade if I caught up to them, but not the ones in the Arena?

I've completed that game since then and I just want to make sure that it doesn't happen again to my next character since you can only get in the Arena once...
AwesomeDannyRay
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 9:01:20 AM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Originally Posted by: WinierPlatypus6 Go to Quoted Post
now i did get past it but did anyone glitch up during the dragon jack of blades he wouldn't stop flying he never came down i had to restart multiple times after a while i got it though anybody else run into this?

I haven't heard of this one. Exactly where were you in the map when he stopped flying down to you?

Originally Posted by: TLHH2007 Go to Quoted Post
Fable 1 question: My character was not able to buy from the arena shops. The traders there would not interact with him and were not even highlighted green (the had the non-interacting purple). It's been a while since I played through so I don't know if I was just being dumb or if my game glitched. My character was really evil at that point and I was used to traders running away but they would always still trade if I caught up to them, but not the ones in the Arena?

I've completed that game since then and I just want to make sure that it doesn't happen again to my next character since you can only get in the Arena once...

Did you do something sinister in the Arena? The traders could have wanted to run in fear but were stuck due to programming and so are stuck between running and staying still, so you couldn't buy a thing. Did you try Hero Saving and reloading the save?
Major Iris
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:33:29 PM(UTC)
Major Iris

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: Oracle, CB1_Albion, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Originally Posted by: AwesomeDannyRay Go to Quoted Post
[quote=WinierPlatypus6;2314]now i did get past it but did anyone glitch up during the dragon jack of blades he wouldn't stop flying he never came down i had to restart multiple times after a while i got it though anybody else run into this?

I heard about this. it was a bug issue in the game.
I'm an Official LionHead Oracle - find out more here.

Moderator on Steam's Fable Anniversary forum.

(This account will not be as active as it was.)
Retrolinkx
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:10:59 PM(UTC)
Retrolinkx

I've always wondered about this but. Is there a way to not put the mask on at the end when you beat Jack of Blades in TLC?

My character always put it on when I didn't want him to, putting my karma down to like -350, and it really annoyed me, it just felt as if whatever I pressed, he would do it.
Condemended
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:19:29 PM(UTC)
Condemended

Retrolinkx, there was always a choice to not use it. just a simple click of the mouse.
this would come up and in the bottom right corner there'd be a mouse icon with the left mouse button highlighted and upon it read "throw jacks mask away." or something like that, i don't remember the exact words. perhaps it just bugged for you somehow? not sure though.
3rd member to gain the rank 'Recognized'
AwesomeDannyRay
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:31:26 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Originally Posted by: Retrolinkx Go to Quoted Post
I've always wondered about this but. Is there a way to not put the mask on at the end when you beat Jack of Blades in TLC?

My character always put it on when I didn't want him to, putting my karma down to like -350, and it really annoyed me, it just felt as if whatever I pressed, he would do it.

I'm guessing you played the game on the PC right? The game wasn't made for high resolution settings, so on most monitors these days, the options would be out of the screen. I suggest switching to a lower resolution so that the mouse buttons appear at the bottom right of the screen during cutscenes.

And yes, there was a choice to not put the mask on. If you don't click the mouse for a while, the game will automatically decide for you and put the mask on.
Retrolinkx
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:41:23 PM(UTC)
Retrolinkx

^

Yeah, I did play on PC, I didn't know there was an option to not put it on, it just always happened for me.

Thanks anyway, I just wanted to know if you had to always put it on.
HolyHand6renad3
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:21:51 PM(UTC)
HolyHand6renad3

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRaconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellence

Yea, on the Xbox there was a big A on the screen and Scythe would yell at you to throw it away. But if you waited long enough you would just put it on. I'm since because you were on PC that the option didn't show up
"I told you I could not be killed so easily, Hero!"
-Jack of Blades
Zyreq
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 12:08:39 AM(UTC)
Zyreq

Originally Posted by: Retrolinkx Go to Quoted Post

I'm guessing you played the game on the PC right? The game wasn't made for high resolution settings, so on most monitors these days, the options would be out of the screen. I suggest switching to a lower resolution so that the mouse buttons appear at the bottom right of the screen during cutscenes.

And yes, there was a choice to not put the mask on. If you don't click the mouse for a while, the game will automatically decide for you and put the mask on.

Blasphemy! I play on high resolution and this doesn't occur to me.
No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Giacomo Guerci
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 9:13:23 AM(UTC)
Giacomo Guerci

Has anyone ever completed the quests in Fable III where you have to find all the gnomes or the thingies for the temple in Aurora?
AwesomeDannyRay
#14 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 11:29:05 AM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Originally Posted by: Giacomo Guerci Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone ever completed the quests in Fable III where you have to find all the gnomes or the thingies for the temple in Aurora?

Some of us have, I'm guessing. Got a question specifically about them?
WinierPlatypus6
#15 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 8:49:24 PM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

[quote=WinierPlatypus6;2314]now i did get past it but did anyone glitch up during the dragon jack of blades he wouldn't stop flying he never came down i had to restart multiple times after a while i got it though anybody else run into this?

I haven't heard of this one. Exactly where were you in the map when he stopped flying down to you?
i was at the part near the bottom where he usally comes down at but i got past it i went to this spot and dug i dug up a helmet XD but i'm past it now

my steam name is now shaundi but you can look up jacobjtec and it should show me
WinierPlatypus6
#16 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 8:52:12 PM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

so i beat the game without doing lots of evil things except killing my sister and i got most of every armor but one armor i want that i am missing only a part of i have the fir assassin suit but i am missing like the shoes and gloves
Little Spoon987
#17 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 10:04:43 PM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competition

The only tip I can offer off the top of my head is when you are playing Fable III and you get to 121 days left until the attack, this will be the last day before you can no longer put money into the treasury....so get saving those pennies before proceeding to the battle :)
Gamertag: Little Spoons87
I'm an Official Lionhead Oracle - find out more here'
Little Spoon987
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:15:04 PM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competition

Currently stuck on Fable....how do you get married?? I've been running around the place trying to work it out, I've got as far as getting engaged...but no luck after! :(

Plus, I can't seem to get enough money for a marital home, what's the best way?

Any help?

Many thanks!
AwesomeDannyRay
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:40:36 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Originally Posted by: Little Spoon987 Go to Quoted Post
Currently stuck on Fable....how do you get married?? I've been running around the place trying to work it out, I've got as far as getting engaged...but no luck after! :(

Plus, I can't seem to get enough money for a marital home, what's the best way?

Any help?

Many thanks!

The first Fable right? I'm guessing that's the game you're looking for.

If you have gotten engaged, then the final step is to buy a house in the region where that person you're engaged to is staying in. Don't rent the house out. Once you have a house under your name, just go to your fiance' and do the honours!

"And so the hero married. And for one day at least, the troubles of a hard world were put aside"
Little Spoon987
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:45:44 PM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Wonderful stuff :D where are the best places to earn gold?