Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Anabolic Locust
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:03:49 AM(UTC)
Anabolic Locust

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Lionhead, it's been a long time since you've announced this fantastic re-make. You said it's coming sometime this holiday season; but I am just too curious! I just hope you do release a release date for this game very soon. Thanks!
I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is BACK!
Oscar Poe
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:16:55 AM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: CB1_Albion, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

AMEN TO THAT!!!!! im dying to know!!! and the collectors edition too also Grin
IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!
Silentpigeon21
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:29:08 PM(UTC)
Silentpigeon21

Groups: Registered

Totally agree, any sort of update on how things are going would be brilliant though! :)
Dark Knight23Q
#4 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 3:23:30 AM(UTC)
Dark Knight23Q

and they should show us the achievement list as wellWink
HolyHand6renad3
#5 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 4:10:53 AM(UTC)
HolyHand6renad3

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRaconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellence

I think it's about time they give us a release date, or at least a span of time where they will release it. Some kind of date I can look forward to and actually manage the money to get the game
"I told you I could not be killed so easily, Hero!"
-Jack of Blades
Hohbes
#6 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 9:22:11 AM(UTC)
Hohbes

Groups: Moderator, Administrators, CB1_Lionhead Employee, Registered

Morning guys,

No exact release date has been announced yet, but stay tuned on our blog, forums and social pages to make sure you don't miss any updates.

Cheers,
Hohbes
NoodleArms425
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:17:17 PM(UTC)
NoodleArms425

o

Edited by user Friday, September 20, 2013 4:07:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

OriginalFurie
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:54:28 PM(UTC)
OriginalFurie

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Raconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellence

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Originally Posted by: NoodleArms425 Go to Quoted Post
If any on has any info supporting or denouncing my theory, please comment!

They're currently still making the game. Until it's done they won't even be thinking about a concrete release date, although they will have a date in their minds that they're aiming for. That's more in the way than any ratings issues at the moment as the game won't be submitted for rating until it is complete. With no new content I believe they may even have the option to not resubmit and just go with the rating they already have, although that may have changed in at least some countries. Even if they do resubmit they have the original game, the fact that nothing new will be shown, and the rating it got given which can all stand in their favour if they submit it with the code and the forms showing what might be flagged by the panel.

If they start cutting content then the game is off my list, but I do doubt there will be any need for that and I can't see them being forced to get a new rating.
ON3 M8N ARMY
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:26:16 AM(UTC)
ON3 M8N ARMY

This is what i thouht aswel. i really hope they give us something. The things i want is a release date and a collectors edition. i just want to know whats going to be in it and if its worth my money. i hope they have no problems with the classification, if so it wouldnt hurt to tell us fans.

Edited by user Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:27:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gamertag: ON3 M8N ARMY
GavieBoi90
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:26:00 AM(UTC)
GavieBoi90

I can't wait for been checking at least twice a week since I heard it was being done.

I doubt it will need reclassified if there's no changes to the content.
Deaths Crowbar
#11 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:26:05 PM(UTC)
Deaths Crowbar

Originally Posted by: GavieBoi90 Go to Quoted Post
I can't wait for been checking at least twice a week since I heard it was being done.

I doubt it will need reclassified if there's no changes to the content.

I think it should be in September since Fable, and Fable the Lost Chapter launched on Septembers
"To the pain."

where I write
sthomson93
#12 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 6:42:06 PM(UTC)
sthomson93

Edited by user Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:40:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zyreq
#13 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 6:50:54 PM(UTC)
Zyreq

It makes sense to think it will come out on September since the first Fable came out on September. But the reality is(for money reasons/let's not forget about game bugs either) LH will release it around October late 20ish. It being next to holidays brings good sales and a better quality game. Don't be surprised if we see it released in november or even december...

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2013 6:54:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
sthomson93
#14 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 6:54:25 PM(UTC)
sthomson93

Edited by user Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:37:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zyreq
#15 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 6:55:35 PM(UTC)
Zyreq

Originally Posted by: sthomson93 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zyreq Go to Quoted Post
It makes sense to think it will come out on September since the first Fable came out on September. But the reality is(for money reasons/let's not forget about game bugs either) LH will release it around October late 20ish. It being next to holidays brings good sales and a better quality game.

I don't have a problem with them releasing it later. GTA V is just going to consume my life when it releases so I'd rather Anniversary didn't release around the same time.

Yeah, same here Embarrassed.
No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
CountHollow
#16 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 7:18:41 PM(UTC)
CountHollow

I so hope it gets released sooner rather then later. {The waiting be killing me}
HammerHall77
#17 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 7:46:33 PM(UTC)
HammerHall77

I know when it will be out guys, before December 25th! So within four months so don't get your panties in a twist.Barge It's on the way!...I would only like to know if there is going to be a deluxe special edition type thing coming out.
That's a funny looking child. Oh, wait, it's a dog!
Zyreq
#18 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 9:15:21 PM(UTC)
Zyreq

Originally Posted by: HammerHall77 Go to Quoted Post
I know when it will be out guys, before December 25th! So within four months so don't get your panties in a twist.Barge It's on the way!...I would only like to know if there is going to be a deluxe special edition type thing coming out.

Hasn't been mentioned or announced. Should be soon.
HammerHall77
#19 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 11:39:01 PM(UTC)
HammerHall77

Originally Posted by: Zyreq Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HammerHall77 Go to Quoted Post

Hasn't been mentioned or announced. Should be soon.

Holiday season, 2013**
That's a funny looking child. Oh, wait, it's a dog!
OriginalFurie
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:39:04 AM(UTC)
OriginalFurie

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Raconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellence

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Originally Posted by: Deaths Crowbar Go to Quoted Post
I think it should be in September since Fable, and Fable the Lost Chapter launched on Septembers

Two days ago they gave a demonstration and mentioned during that the game isn't finished yet, as well as the fact they were hoping to add more to it before release (emphasis on hoping). It wouldn't even get through certification in September if it were finished, so you're kind of hoping there, mate.
Originally Posted by: CountHollow Go to Quoted Post
I so hope it gets released sooner rather then later. {The waiting be killing me}

Always hope for later rather than sooner. You're more likely to get a good game (this is the opinion of someone who refuses to admit that the latest Duke Nukem or Too Human exist as anything other than exceptions to the rule) if they take their time on it.