Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Hohbes
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:50:25 PM(UTC)
Hohbes

Groups: Moderator, Administrators, Registered

What a day! This was the first full day at E3, and a 12 hour day at that! Craig kicked off the day with an interview for Polygon, and sure my name changed constantly throughout but it’s great to see the game getting some really important media attention.

We’ve had some great feedback from the fans that they have really enjoyed spending time at our booth. People have just been hanging out, talking about how awesome Fable is – that’s been really cool! One of the fans even sent in some amazing speed art. Meanwhile, the badges have been so popular that people are going to great lengths to try and collect them all!

SmartGlass is still being incredibly well received, and whilst we haven’t talked about it much via Lionhead.com yet we’ll make sure to put together a video about all of its features in the coming weeks after E3. One of our most excited audiences today, was with the retailers that came to visit the booth after the show was closed between 18:30 and 21:30. These guys LOVED what we were doing with SmartGlass, many of them commenting on it being some of the most exciting use of the technology that they have seen, with some even going so far as to saying it helped cement Fable Anniversary as their game of the show!

Many of you have demanded to see it, so we’ve organised some TV time with @Gamespot for them to have a World Exclusive showing of Fable Anniversary! Keep your eyes peeled on Twitter at around 11:00am PT / 7:00pm BST today to see the game live in action, but in the meantime check out their E3 hashtag: #GameSpotE3.

Update: And here's the Gamespot interview:

Finally, it’s great to see that the teaser trailer we launched just before E3 is almost at 500,000 views! We love that you guys have been so receptive to this, you’re the best!

Cheers,
Ted

Follow Ted and Craig on Twitter for live E3 updates: @LHTeddii and @LHCraigO

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2013 12:57:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Oscar Poe
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:56:13 PM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

all of that is awesome!!! it was hard seeing the picture with the hand taking the badges... but ill get them... wait and see ill get them...Tongue
the polygon article is great and i cant see the footage!!!!
IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!
Anabolic Locust
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:06:17 PM(UTC)
Anabolic Locust

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Is there any word on how to get the badges?
I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is BACK!
herofisher
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:12:32 PM(UTC)
herofisher

yeah go to E3
Theresa: The Spire is mine, be gone.
Oscar Poe
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:15:43 PM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Originally Posted by: herofisher Go to Quoted Post
yeah go to E3

man the cold!!! Tongue
Moosey773
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:38:06 PM(UTC)
Moosey773

Monkey1404
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:58:47 PM(UTC)
Monkey1404

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHalloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competitionPet Stylist: Awarded to the finalists of the 2013 Fable Halloween Competition 'Best Dressed Pet' category

(One word) AWESOME

There's Plenty More Fish In The Streams!!!
Major Iris
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:11:50 PM(UTC)
Major Iris

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Cant wait..looks exciting!
I'm an Official LionHead Oracle - find out more here.

Moderator on Steam's Fable Anniversary forum.

(Xbox Enforcement United Team Member) (Head of Ignite Dragon Studio)

Condemended
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:13:45 PM(UTC)
Condemended

Originally Posted by: Moosey773 Go to Quoted Post
http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/stage-2-day-3/

Go to like 1:15:00.

YESSSSS!!!!!!
gameplay footage!!

3rd member to gain the rank 'Recognized'
AwesomeDannyRay
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:45:25 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Here is Peter Molyneux's reaction to the Fable remake, a Fable game that he isn't a part of. Grin
Game Design Student, Writer and Wannabe Lionhead Slave!
Oscar Poe
#11 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 4:00:23 AM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Originally Posted by: AwesomeDannyRay Go to Quoted Post
Here is Peter Molyneux's reaction to the Fable remake, a Fable game that he isn't a part of. Grin

ha ha ha!!! that's a really good face!!!! well if he's happy doing mobile games, good for him but i still dont get it...Confused
Hohbes
#12 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 9:09:02 AM(UTC)
Hohbes

Groups: Moderator, Administrators, Registered

Hello!

For those who missed it, I've added the Gamespot play-through to the blog post. Enjoy, and let us know what you think.

Hohbes
Oscar Poe
#13 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 9:26:35 AM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

i thought the smart glass was a great addition to the game it sort off a huge easter egg Grin , and i dont know why people dont like the blood graphics, i mean it's not amazing but it's perfectly fine i think.
Aesth3tik
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 5:17:27 PM(UTC)
Aesth3tik

It was great playing the game on the day 2 and meeting you guys! Can't wait to play the full game when it's released, and I'm hoping for a bit of extras/secrets that weren't in the first game. It's looking great so far and it's just like I remember (but better!)
radiationbum
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 7:30:47 PM(UTC)
radiationbum

cant wait to hear more about new stuff in game and the we it comes outCool
AwesomeDannyRay
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:31:55 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Originally Posted by: Oscar Poe Go to Quoted Post

ha ha ha!!! that's a really good face!!!! well if he's happy doing mobile games, good for him but i still dont get it...Confused

Mr Molyneux feels that he wanted a new direction in his career, and was inspired by the success of several indie games such as Minecraft, Braid and so on. Hence he left Lionhead to pursue indie development.
Oscar Poe
#17 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 4:19:17 AM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Mr Molyneux feels that he wanted a new direction in his career, and was inspired by the success of several indie games such as Minecraft, Braid and so on. Hence he left Lionhead to pursue indie development.

good for him i suppose i changed my career as well a few years back and it was the best thing i ever did, hopefully for him he made the right choice aswell.
THEAngelicScars
#18 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 1:10:09 PM(UTC)
THEAngelicScars

Peter's reaction makes me happy. :)
Have fun, regret nothing, and never let anyone bring you down.
AwesomeDannyRay
#19 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 8:23:38 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

good for him i suppose i changed my career as well a few years back and it was the best thing i ever did, hopefully for him he made the right choice aswell.

I still love him. As an idol, I mean. A-hem. Embarrassed

He was my inspiration to become a game designer. I was 4 when I played Dungeon Keeper, and though I didn't understand it back then, I played a lot of it when I was 7 and continued with Black & White later on. I loved his games, and from then on, I wanted to make games (though as I grew up, I saw making games as more of a hobby until I started college.).
Oscar Poe
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:36:46 PM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

I still love him. As an idol, I mean. A-hem. Embarrassed

He was my inspiration to become a game designer. I was 4 when I played Dungeon Keeper, and though I didn't understand it back then, I played a lot of it when I was 7 and continued with Black & White later on. I loved his games, and from then on, I wanted to make games (though as I grew up, I saw making games as more of a hobby until I started college.).

there is no question that the man knows hoe to make a very food game, i really wish he would return to lionhead someday Smile