Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

Hohbes
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:05:47 PM(UTC)
Hohbes

Groups: Moderator, Administrators, CB1_Lionhead Employee, Registered

Day one of E3 2013 was INSANE – such was the demand for Fable Anniversary, that I didn’t even get a chance to leave the booth all day! The feedback from the fans has been amazing, I feel the two highlights being the new visuals and our SmartGlass integration (more on that soon!). There have also been a lot of comments that it feels just like the original, with there being a lot of laughter when we show them what the original looks like (no disrespect to our original game of course!).

It was great to get a chance to meet so many Fable fans, as well as Matthew and Peter from The Dead Hamster community fan site. The guys loved what we are doing with the game, and the Fable Anniversary badges have been flying off the booth like hot-cakes!

All of the Fable fans have been really receptive to Fable Anniversary including the content from Fable: The Lost Chapters, there are some fans out there who have never had the chance to play The Lost Chapters content so it’s great to give them an opportunity for 30% more Fable!

The Fable Anniversary booth is in the Xbox booth, which is right opposite the Sony booth! It’s been packed all day, with lots of really positive feedback about all titles being shown. At the end of the first day, there’s an extra 2 hours provided exclusively for European media. We did some interviews and recorded some footage of the game, and we know how much you guys want to see the game so keep your eyes peeled on your favourite gaming website for this footage appearing soon!

We had a special guest play the game today, although he had a hood up so it was hard to tell who he was underneath – maybe one to look out for today…

Follow Ted and Craig on Twitter for live E3 updates: @LHTeddii and @LHCraig0

Edited by user Friday, June 21, 2013 3:51:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Major Iris
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:08:38 PM(UTC)
Major Iris

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: Oracle, CB1_Albion, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Awesome! thanks for sharing!
I'm an Official LionHead Oracle - find out more here.

Moderator on Steam's Fable Anniversary forum.

(This account will not be as active as it was.)
Oscar Poe
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:38:47 PM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: CB1_Albion, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

that's great to hear!!! Smile but im jealous i dont have any of those badges yet Frown
IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!
Anabolic Locust
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:19:53 PM(UTC)
Anabolic Locust

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Any chance of ANY gameplay at all? I would love to see if the gameplay is any different from the original
I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is BACK!
irishmanjjb
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:27:20 PM(UTC)
irishmanjjb

Awesome..thanks for the info and the pics..can't hardly wait!!
Monkey1404
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:38:19 PM(UTC)
Monkey1404

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHalloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competitionPet Stylist: Awarded to the finalists of the 2013 Fable Halloween Competition 'Best Dressed Pet' category

Dont want to sound to selfish but some gameplay videos would be awesome maybe even with some commentery explaining all of the new stuff.

Hope to see more of your curios looking friend.

There's Plenty More Fish In The Streams!!!
Slasher7Slayer
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:40:30 AM(UTC)
Slasher7Slayer

Whats up with the tablet (yeah, lets just call it tablet, regarding the Windows 8 logo on it) in the last picture? Seems to be used as a map but on the big monitor is just the start screen. Anyone having details about that? Could it be some kind of Smart Glass feature?
>>Your mother!<< - Evil Gnome
Little Spoon987
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:49:29 AM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competition

Groups: Oracle, CB1_Albion, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Wow!....just, just WOW!! Really looking forward to the next instalment!
Guys!! Grin
Gamertag: Little Spoons87
I'm an Official Lionhead Oracle - find out more here'
AwesomeDannyRay
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:43:44 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Originally Posted by: Slasher7Slayer Go to Quoted Post
Whats up with the tablet (yeah, lets just call it tablet, regarding the Windows 8 logo on it) in the last picture? Seems to be used as a map but on the big monitor is just the start screen. Anyone having details about that? Could it be some kind of Smart Glass feature?

Yes. Fable Anniversary will indeed have a very deep Smartglass integration. With Smartglass, you can see the map of the region you are in (and apparently, it shows every map whenever you want), and see every treasure chest. More details will be presented as time flies.

The game looks great, you guys look great, and the booth is greenly awesome.

Jack approves.
Game Design Student, Writer and Wannabe Lionhead Slave!
Lostdonut
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:05:33 PM(UTC)
Lostdonut

Originally Posted by: Slasher7Slayer Go to Quoted Post

I believe you are right. That was my first thought when I saw it. Going to interesting to see how that works, smartglass seems to have a lot more potential then we thought. Can't wait for get a solid release date for this game. So excited.
Condemended
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:59:25 PM(UTC)
Condemended

~Awesomenesssssssss~
hopefully there'll be gameplay footage ASAP. :D
i can't wait~
3rd member to gain the rank 'Recognized'
Mr DeadSuit
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 5:14:17 PM(UTC)
Mr DeadSuit

i've pretty much been waiting for this to happen since xbox 360 first came out. it's back to horns and halos
Bytyqi
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:31:34 AM(UTC)
Bytyqi

Groups: Registered

That Jack of Blades doll looks so awesome!
Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable-guy.
Zeaq
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:44:50 AM(UTC)
Zeaq

Hero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Originally Posted by: Bytyqi Go to Quoted Post
That Jack of Blades doll looks so awesome!

Aww sorry man, you were just 4 days short of the current necro record of 26 days! Better luck next time! Grin

Also the doll does look awesome, good call...
HHhhmmmmm, Well that my friend is a good question.......and good questions........................have good answers - Zeaq
x1DOESN0TSIMPLY
#15 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 9:48:22 AM(UTC)
x1DOESN0TSIMPLY

man i remember being up till 4 am playing the hell out of this game, from what i seen its looking better than i imagined lionhead deserves more awards!!! The smartglass feature is nice and all but im hoping for boatloads of dlc and hopefully they will put more quests and weapons along with not aging so fast ha.
GruntonHGH
#16 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2013 6:18:51 PM(UTC)
GruntonHGH

Hero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Roleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Groups: CB1_Albion, Registered

The original Fable was a hefty adventure and with the new graphics it looks great, but i wanted to mention that in your Gamespot interview you mentioned that the loading screens will be almost unnoticeable. Will we be expected to download anything of substantial memory consumption like an HD update that would take about 800MB so that it runs as smooth as you claim or will it just come on the disk so I don't have to worry about being stuck on a loading screen for a couple minutes (Fable 3).
Also good job on the HD remake looks great Cool .
A little bit of fun doesn't hurt nobody!!! 😅