Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Little Spoon987
#1 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 4:27:54 PM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competition

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

We all have that favourite outfit, but it would be great to see what other wonderful creations some of us have so lovingly put together

Please post! :D
Gamertag: Little Spoons87
I'm an Official Lionhead Oracle - find out more here'
Condemended
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:03:29 PM(UTC)
Condemended

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

This and the dark wizard hat. oh and also the fire assassin outfit with Jack's mask.
3rd member to gain the rank 'Recognized'
WinierPlatypus6
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:26:11 PM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

i got you one i am pretty as [censored]  don't mess with me i am sexy and dangerous i also enjoy the daemon helm with the plate armor
my steam name is now shaundi but you can look up jacobjtec and it should show me
Oscar Poe
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:16:36 PM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Originally Posted by: Condemended Go to Quoted Post
This and the dark wizard hat. oh and also the fire assassin outfit with Jack's mask.

i always used the dark wizard hat with the fire assassin suit i like this' combination because you can barely see my character face like that Grin it's pretty bad ass i think :).
IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!
AwesomeDannyRay
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:24:57 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

I haven't got the screenshot for it at the moment, but I do love to use the Bright Platemail with the Bright Daemon Helmet from TLC. That, and Archon's Plate Mail. If I'm feeling specially evil, Dark Platemail with Evil Wizard's Hat.
Game Design Student, Writer and Wannabe Lionhead Slave!
WinierPlatypus6
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:14:14 AM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

Originally Posted by: AwesomeDannyRay Go to Quoted Post
I haven't got the screenshot for it at the moment, but I do love to use the Bright Platemail with the Bright Daemon Helmet from TLC. That, and Archon's Plate Mail. If I'm feeling specially evil, Dark Platemail with Evil Wizard's Hat.
archon's platemail ? where can i get that? i found it but it cost 25 keys and idk how to get keys so [censored] it

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:28:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

my steam name is now shaundi but you can look up jacobjtec and it should show me
AwesomeDannyRay
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:33:52 AM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Originally Posted by: WinierPlatypus6 Go to Quoted Post
archon's platemail ? where can i get that? i found it but it cost 25 keys and idk how to get keys so [censored] it

It can only be found the the 25 Silver Key Chest in the Northern Wastelands, in the Necropolis, to be exact. You can search online for guides to help you get all the keys. It isn't entirely that hard. Just make sure to do certain quests in certain ways, cause you might miss a Silver Key sometimes.
WinierPlatypus6
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:16:02 AM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

It can only be found the the 25 Silver Key Chest in the Northern Wastelands, in the Necropolis, to be exact. You can search online for guides to help you get all the keys. It isn't entirely that hard. Just make sure to do certain quests in certain ways, cause you might miss a Silver Key sometimes.
i already beat the game no questes ....

AwesomeDannyRay
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:54:07 AM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Have you done the Lady Grey quest, where you fight Thunder? There is a key that can only be obtained if you fight thunder. Also, you need to either marry Lady Grey or expose her secrets and become Mayor yourself to reach another key in Lady Grey's Bowerstone Manor. Those two keys need you to complete the Lady Grey quest. Every other key can be found normally.

Here is a guide.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:55:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

WinierPlatypus6
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:32:56 AM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

Have you done the Lady Grey quest, where you fight Thunder? There is a key that can only be obtained if you fight thunder. Also, you need to either marry Lady Grey or expose her secrets and become Mayor yourself to reach another key in Lady Grey's Bowerstone Manor. Those two keys need you to complete the Lady Grey quest. Every other key can be found normally.

Here is a guide.
i already finished everything there are no quests left i got her killed but see in my inventory it only shows 1 key :\ no number beside it no nothing

Anabolic Locust
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:30:42 PM(UTC)
Anabolic Locust

How can I upload a photo of my hero from the game?
I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is BACK!
Slasher7Slayer
#12 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:08:51 PM(UTC)
Slasher7Slayer

Originally Posted by: Anabolic Locust Go to Quoted Post

If you're playing on PC just use the Screenshot function (Print-button next to the F-buttons on your keyboard) then just paste it into a program like Paint.

If you're playing on the XBox I must confess I have no idea how to do that (seems that you'll need some accessory and software to do that).
>>Your mother!<< - Evil Gnome
alexisrose
#13 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:49:54 PM(UTC)
alexisrose

I'll have to look through my pics and see if I still have any that I had put on the old forums.
irishmanjjb
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:14:45 PM(UTC)
irishmanjjb

I always try to make my hero look like the cover art on the game..don't know why but just do
AwesomeDannyRay
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:28:25 PM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Originally Posted by: Slasher7Slayer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Anabolic Locust Go to Quoted Post

If you're playing on PC just use the Screenshot function (Print-button next to the F-buttons on your keyboard) then just paste it into a program like Paint.

If you're playing on the XBox I must confess I have no idea how to do that (seems that you'll need some accessory and software to do that).

For the Xbox, you need to buy a screen capture card, which captures anything that shows on your TV screen. Not sure how much a good one is right now. Last I checked it was around 170 USD.
Little Spoon987
#16 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 5:59:39 AM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competition

Well, if Disney did Fable, it would probably go a little something like this...
My Snow White outfit is just one of my many creations...see what you think Grin

Oscar Poe
#17 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 6:39:56 AM(UTC)
Oscar Poe

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

wow that's impressive!!! i barely use 2 colors Tongue
IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!
Little Spoon987
#18 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 6:44:57 AM(UTC)
Little Spoon987

Originally Posted by: Oscar Poe Go to Quoted Post
wow that's impressive!!! i barely use 2 colors Tongue

I thought that's what you did in Fable, I'm a girl, what else is there to possibly do?? Tongue

I love all the combinations, I love Fable III's Sand Fury costume too! Very true to the character style Grin
Moneecah
#19 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 11:16:38 AM(UTC)
Moneecah

This is my favorite.

Most of the time I get it in the beginning of the game (after trading potions back and forth in Bowerstone to make some money).
Love it.
You just gonna stand there like a lemon?
irishmanjjb
#20 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 12:28:56 PM(UTC)
irishmanjjb

Snow white was awesome!