Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

Devastation3697
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:17:39 PM(UTC)
Devastation3697

Groups: Registered

Hello to anyone that it may interest, specifically the Lionhead Studios Team,

I picked up and played Fable anniversary and beat it recently and I absolutely loved it. Since I finally beat the story I have been trying to obtain everything I possibly can and get all the achievements, I just started trying to obtain the treasure clues to get the frying pan and its achievement. Unfortunately, Some of the clues require quests to obtain them and I may have skipped over one to rescue Scarlet Robe. I am not able to do this quest anymore and I have no way to get the clue I need to get the achievement and I really do not want to start a new profile... at least not yet.

What I am getting at is: Could you make a fix in an update to have all quests that you may not have done or skipped over available when you complete the story? It would be a great service to not only an achievement hunter but a huge fan of the fable series!

Thank you for your time and thank you for responding or messaging me in advance,

Tyler Mecutchen (Devastation3697: Xbox Gamertag)
IxI Kit IxI
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:31:25 PM(UTC)
IxI Kit IxI

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

You can dig up the frying pan without needing all the clues. Just dig between the crates and the front of the barn in Orchard Farm. Then smack somebody in the face with it to get your achievement.

Though if you dig up the frying pan without the clues, you don't get any augment slots.
JerichoCross666
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:35:43 PM(UTC)
JerichoCross666

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Originally Posted by: Devastation3697 Go to Quoted Post

I picked up and played Fable anniversary and beat it recently and I absolutely loved it. Since I finally beat the story I have been trying to obtain everything I possibly can and get all the achievements, I just started trying to obtain the treasure clues to get the frying pan and its achievement. Unfortunately, Some of the clues require quests to obtain them and I may have skipped over one to rescue Scarlet Robe. I am not able to do this quest anymore and I have no way to get the clue I need to get the achievement and I really do not want to start a new profile... at least not yet.

What I am getting at is: Could you make a fix in an update to have all quests that you may not have done or skipped over available when you complete the story? It would be a great service to not only an achievement hunter but a huge fan of the fable series!

Thank you for your time and thank you for responding or messaging me in advance,

I think this is a good Idea, getting the clues for some new comers to Fable Anniversary's lay out is pretty confusing and can be over looked easily.
But if you need any help just get a hold of me and I think we might have a break threw if there's a chance. Grin
Don't worry you have a veteran helping you out. Guns
Devoted Fable Whisperer. https://twitter.com/JerichoCross666
Devastation3697
#4 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 12:08:41 AM(UTC)
Devastation3697

I would like to have that ability to get the damage and augment slots but unfortunately I cannot because of the overlooking the quests. I hope there could be a fix like I said to be able to do quests you overlooked
MetrikPyro
#5 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 12:39:07 AM(UTC)
MetrikPyro

If memory serves you get the clues from these 6 quests/chests

Assassin Attacks after killing all the Assassins.
Windmill Hill chest
Bounty Hunt silver quest
Knothole Glade get over 200 points in the Archery Competition
Lost Trader silver quest
Orchard Farm chest

The Lost Trader and Bounty Hunt quests are available at the Guild map table after end game (I'm sure) the Orchard Farm and Windmill Hill chests are always there.
The assassin attacks happen regardless if you

So that only leaves the Knothole Glade archery competition which initiates after your confrontation with the white balverine, the silver arrow trophy and the treasure clue can be obtained either by winning or killing him and looting the body.

Which one do you think you missed from the list?

Edited by user Friday, February 14, 2014 12:40:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

OriginalFurie
#6 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 2:02:57 AM(UTC)
OriginalFurie

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Raconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellence

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

The quests that drop clues on you don't disappear over time no matter what you do. It's likely the Orchard Farm clue you're missing as that chest turns freaking invisible whenever I'm looking for it, I swear!

However, you've given me an idea for something that you won't find in the wiki anywhere and probably not in the strategy guide either.
Devastation3697
#7 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 2:37:01 AM(UTC)
Devastation3697

Originally Posted by: MetrikPyro Go to Quoted Post
If memory serves you get the clues from these 6 quests/chests

Assassin Attacks after killing all the Assassins.
Windmill Hill chest
Bounty Hunt silver quest
Knothole Glade get over 200 points in the Archery Competition
Lost Trader silver quest
Orchard Farm chest

The Lost Trader and Bounty Hunt quests are available at the Guild map table after end game (I'm sure) the Orchard Farm and Windmill Hill chests are always there.
The assassin attacks happen regardless if you

So that only leaves the Knothole Glade archery competition which initiates after your confrontation with the white balverine, the silver arrow trophy and the treasure clue can be obtained either by winning or killing him and looting the body.

Which one do you think you missed from the list?

I am missing the one with the bounty hunt quest. The first thing I checked was the table and It is not there.
Devastation3697
#8 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 2:38:35 AM(UTC)
Devastation3697

Originally Posted by: OriginalFurie Go to Quoted Post

The quests that drop clues on you don't disappear over time no matter what you do. It's likely the Orchard Farm clue you're missing as that chest turns freaking invisible whenever I'm looking for it, I swear!

However, you've given me an idea for something that you won't find in the wiki anywhere and probably not in the strategy guide either.

I have the treasure clues 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 but not 1 which you get in the quest

Edited by user Friday, February 14, 2014 4:08:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified