Lionhead Studios - Official Forum

Lionhead Studios - Official Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
badgerofdeath
#1 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 11:40:01 PM(UTC)
badgerofdeath

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksArtist: Awarded for outstanding artistic talent!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competitionMaster Pumpkin Sculpter: Awarded to the winner of the Halloween 2013 Competition: Pumpkin Carving category!Roleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

For me, it's got to be The Howling Halls!! It's so eerie, you don't know whether there's going to be a balverine around the corner or not.... ohhhh it gives me the creeps Frown
We need more Roleplayers on the forums! Please join us!
The Brettanicus
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:28:38 AM(UTC)
The Brettanicus

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

I'd have to agree: the Howling Halls gave off a very creepy vibe every time I went through them.

Also, the Shadow Court was terrifying as well.

And for some reason Oakvale in the Snowglobe xD
And so long as your heart continues to beat, all that I require of you...is your obedience.
Teowli
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:19:03 AM(UTC)
Teowli

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksArtist: Awarded for outstanding artistic talent!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competitionPumpkin Sculpter: Awarded to the finalists of the 2013 Fable Halloween Competition Best Pumpkin Carving category!

Seconding the Snowglobe. It becomes even more creepy when you start superimposing Wraithmarsh over it in your head....buh-huh-huh!

Wraithmarsh/Snowglobe for me! It's depressing and haunting and oh man I LOVE it.
The Brettanicus
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:37:32 AM(UTC)
The Brettanicus

I'm replaying Fable 2 right now, and I know I'm gonna HATE when I have to go there xD
And so long as your heart continues to beat, all that I require of you...is your obedience.
badgerofdeath
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:26:29 AM(UTC)
badgerofdeath

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksArtist: Awarded for outstanding artistic talent!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competitionMaster Pumpkin Sculpter: Awarded to the winner of the Halloween 2013 Competition: Pumpkin Carving category!Roleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

I superimposed Wraithmarsh in my head too! I actually completely forgot about Snowglobe and the Shadow court somehow! Also Twinblade's Tomb... creeeeepyyyyyy! The place you have to go to from Murgo's imporium where you dress up as the different enemies is quite scary too! And what was the cave in Bowerstone Cemetery called where you have to get the undead's jewel then if you give it back you can hear them in the afterlife practicing dancing? :P Obviously it wasn't as scary after that part...
Major Iris
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:07:43 AM(UTC)
Major Iris

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Howling Halls for me..
I'm an Official LionHead Oracle - find out more here

(Xbox Enforcement United Team Member)
KnockoutKing94
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:53:09 PM(UTC)
KnockoutKing94

Either the Howling Halls, the Shadow Court, or the Perfect World.
Lethys, My ally you have failed me.. I, Nemesis have arrived to take control.
SirSenorChancho
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:40:12 PM(UTC)
SirSenorChancho

The house in the flashback part near the end.
"But the first Archon still casts his shadow in this world."
Elthemor
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 6:51:19 PM(UTC)
Elthemor

Wraithmarsh. Between the eerie landscape, the nostalgia, the music, and the Hollow Men... I love and despise the place all at the same time. It's great to explore, I must say.

Though at the same time, the Bowerstone Cemetery was a bit creepy. Yeah, there were villagers and guards and all, and it was kind of like a pleasant town, despite the tombstones, etc. But there was just something... creepy about it. It really brought forth the odd sense of pure death, even (or especially, I should say) during the daytime.
'Ranger. That's a nice, outdoorsy sorta name, innit?' | 1,000th post in 'Fable' sub-forum!
badgerofdeath
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:02:26 AM(UTC)
badgerofdeath

Originally Posted by: Elthemor Go to Quoted Post
Wraithmarsh. Between the eerie landscape, the nostalgia, the music, and the Hollow Men... I love and despise the place all at the same time. It's great to explore, I must say.

Though at the same time, the Bowerstone Cemetery was a bit creepy. Yeah, there were villagers and guards and all, and it was kind of like a pleasant town, despite the tombstones, etc. But there was just something... creepy about it. It really brought forth the odd sense of pure death, even (or especially, I should say) during the daytime.

I know what you mean! These places were amazing because of the atmosphere they created
M3t4lxxx
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:24:59 AM(UTC)
M3t4lxxx

Wraithmarsh. Thinking that once it was Oakvale, and that I was the only person alive there really scared me... but the scariest part was when I got imprisoned just after arriving there... the fear of the unknown, the mysterious man who imprisoned me and the mist gave me the creeps. I really felt there was something wrong in there...
Giacomo Guerci
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 8:59:25 AM(UTC)
Giacomo Guerci

The Temple of Shadows maybe? That was a bit eerie.
Condemended
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 10:10:07 AM(UTC)
Condemended

i wish i could've moved in to the howling halls and redecorated them, and became the balverine master. :p
but i don't know... hobbe caves, perhaps? i never really had a 'Scariest' place in any of the fable's. I love all kinds of eerie/creepy situations. ^^'
3rd member to gain the rank 'Recognized'
Leprakahn
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 4:28:06 PM(UTC)
Leprakahn

Snowglobe.
Specifically the schoolhouse where you find the book that says that the kids you have to rescue murdered one of their classmates.
Creepy as sin.
I will take a balvarine infested fortress any day over that crap.
Hound Zero
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 4:42:39 PM(UTC)
Hound Zero

nightmare hollow is a winner for me
The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me
Moosey773
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 4:59:59 PM(UTC)
Moosey773

Wraithmarsh and those damn banshees creeped me out. But does anybody remember the Winter Lodge demon door? I walked in and it was all snowy and cosy and stuff, and i thought that I should buy the house. Then I walked in and there was a loud crash and everything turned old and bodies were everywhere. I was only like 12 or 13 when I played that, scarred me for life. :/
Hound Zero
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 5:26:10 PM(UTC)
Hound Zero

Originally Posted by: Moosey773 Go to Quoted Post
Wraithmarsh and those damn banshees creeped me out. But does anybody remember the Winter Lodge demon door? I walked in and it was all snowy and cosy and stuff, and i thought that I should buy the house. Then I walked in and there was a loud crash and everything turned old and bodies were everywhere. I was only like 12 or 13 when I played that, scarred me for life. :/

yeh creepy as hell
Hound Zero
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 5:28:58 PM(UTC)
Hound Zero

anyone find chesty's birthday party with the skeletons around a table and a note from chesty?
FjJWZ
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 5:36:08 PM(UTC)
FjJWZ

Yeah definitely Winters Lodge and any place Chesty has been.
Tim
Teowli
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:13:50 PM(UTC)
Teowli

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksArtist: Awarded for outstanding artistic talent!Halloween 2013: Awarded to participants of the Halloween 2013 competitionPumpkin Sculpter: Awarded to the finalists of the 2013 Fable Halloween Competition Best Pumpkin Carving category!

Originally Posted by: Hound Zero Go to Quoted Post
anyone find chesty's birthday party with the skeletons around a table and a note from chesty?

Yep! Anything Chesty gets his/her mitts into is sure to be a bit, ah...unhinged. *shot*

That was part of the Snowglobe too, right? And then you meet Chesty later on in Garth's tower, and it teleports you all over the place...that one was pretty unsettling, too.

I've heard a theory that Chesty is the kid that the Snowglobe children killed (stuffed the classmate/corpse into a chest, hence "Chesty"), but that's probably just speculation. Still creepy to imagine, though.