Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Would you like a PC port of Fable Anniversary?
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes
91 %
  No
5 %
  Only if the port doesn't suck
2 %
  Total 480 100%
Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
12 Pages123>»
Ranman1234
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:03:37 AM(UTC)
Ranman1234

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

I loved Fable 1 and loved Fable TLC even more when it came out on PC. If Lionhead releases the anniversary edition on PC we would be able to see the game be even more beautiful than it will be on the Xbox 360.

My question is how many of you would like to see this game on PC, and why?

Edit: We did it guys! Thanks LionHead!

Edited by user Friday, June 6, 2014 3:57:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AwesomeDannyRay
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:14:15 AM(UTC)
AwesomeDannyRay

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

I admit that I would love Lionhead for months on end if they did decide to port it over to the PC. The modding possibilities are just sooo sweet...
Game Design Student, Writer and Wannabe Lionhead Slave!
WinierPlatypus6
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 1:34:32 AM(UTC)
WinierPlatypus6

i have waited for this maybe we will finnally get :D i hope so i've wanted a remake for so long fable tlc looks amazing on pc but a remake would be better and i was crushed when i heard it was xbox exclusive and i'm sure the modders will have fun with it
my steam name is now shaundi but you can look up jacobjtec and it should show me
Zyreq
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:00:23 AM(UTC)
Zyreq

We need this for PC.
No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
John W Lennon
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:22:59 AM(UTC)
John W Lennon

Lionhead..

You have been going on a downward spiral with the fable franchise.. You are now slaves to microsoft, and people who can't tell a good plot. I'm begging you, throughly, give us PC fans a bone, give us a PC Version. Please.. I really don't want to spend the money on an xbox, I will, but honestly, this would be a dent in my budget a good deal. I do feel many PC - fable fans might agree, being the original TLC was on PC & Mac, as well.
Zyreq
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:30:32 AM(UTC)
Zyreq

Originally Posted by: John W Lennon Go to Quoted Post
Lionhead..

You have been going on a downward spiral with the fable franchise.. You are now slaves to microsoft, and people who can't tell a good plot. I'm begging you, throughly, give us PC fans a bone, give us a PC Version. Please.. I really don't want to spend the money on an xbox, I will, but honestly, this would be a dent in my budget a good deal. I do feel many PC - fable fans might agree, being the original TLC was on PC & Mac, as well.

We must continue asking for a PC version~!
No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
JiPiLive
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 5:53:40 AM(UTC)
JiPiLive

We need this awesome remake to be port to PC. I first play fable TLC on original xbox but I really want to experiment it again with better graphics and stability. Xbox 360 can't match PC on these points.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2013 5:54:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Donkie737
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 10:29:14 AM(UTC)
Donkie737

I would very much prefer to play on PC. I have the original on PC and would like to keep it that way.
Hobbilis
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:37:42 PM(UTC)
Hobbilis

Yes! I've said this million times, and I will say it again. Fable TLC was the best game ever. Seriously, guys... I'm not a 11 year old fan going crazy. I know what I'm saying. No game will ever be able to capture what Fable TLC has done. Unfortunately,all other sequels to Fable franchise are crap. Sorry but that is true, and a lot of people will agree with me.

All of us (older gamers) know what Fable: TLC did. It was great, it was phenomenal. I want to see that again. Now, I know this isn't in developers hands, rather.. it is up to Microsoft. And given the circumstances we probably wont see it ported to PC. But to hell with Microsoft! I want this game on my PC!
EpicFai1z
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:50:02 PM(UTC)
EpicFai1z

Originally Posted by: Hobbilis Go to Quoted Post
Yes! I've said this million times, and I will say it again. Fable TLC was the best game ever. Seriously, guys... I'm not a 11 year old fan going crazy. I know what I'm saying. No game will ever be able to capture what Fable TLC has done. Unfortunately,all other sequels to Fable franchise are crap. Sorry but that is true, and a lot of people will agree with me.

All of us (older gamers) know what Fable: TLC did. It was great, it was phenomenal. I want to see that again. Now, I know this isn't in developers hands, rather.. it is up to Microsoft. And given the circumstances we probably wont see it ported to PC. But to hell with Microsoft! I want this game on my PC!

with microsoft making a much more larger approach with unified platforms maybe in the future we will get a newer fable appear on pc once more but with it being microsoft i cant see it happening any time soon and i cant see anniversary hit pc any time soon either
mitch79origins
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:42:55 PM(UTC)
mitch79origins

I only want a port if it is not released on GFWL and if it has high res textures
Major Iris
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:57:07 PM(UTC)
Major Iris

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

I don't see it coming to PC right away.
I'm an Official LionHead Oracle - find out more here

(Xbox Enforcement United Team Member) (Head of Ignite Dragon Studio)
Retrolinkx
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:26:32 PM(UTC)
Retrolinkx

It'd be nice if Lionhead did port it, I wouldn't really mind much, knowing the modding scene, they could probably make the original look better than the HD version, but you know PC players, they always want ports of the games.
Zyreq
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 8:25:13 PM(UTC)
Zyreq

86% of those who voted want some sort of Fable on the PC. TAKE NOTES LIONHEAD, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD :p
AdvanceRapier04
#15 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 3:19:40 PM(UTC)
AdvanceRapier04

I want Fable on PC so I can play it alongside my Skyrim game, and appreciate both games for what they are. Please, please please Lionhead I will pay $100 for a fricking STEAM copy of this game if its on PC.
staggotry
#16 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 3:53:13 PM(UTC)
staggotry

I think a PC port of Anniversary is inevitable. The PC version of Fable: The Lost Chapters has always been fairly popular- and for good reason, given it's actually a rather good port. It would be a fairly foolish decision not to make a PC version of it, especially after they ported Fable III to PC as well. It's just rather unlikely we're going to see that version of the game launch alongside the 360 version: which sucks for all of our PC-only comrades who are waiting for a copy, but it's much better than never seeing it at all.

My only concern is that Microsoft will do the same thing they're doing with their new top-down Halo game and make it a Windows 8 exclusive, but even with the slew of poor business decisions they've been making I don't think that'll be the case. Still, there's some time before the launch and nothing is set in stone, so all we brave few can do is sit on our hands and wait.
That's how you make a blade.
Moneecah
#17 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 5:21:15 PM(UTC)
Moneecah

I, myself, love to game on my xbox.
I only use my PC for MMORPGs or my old GTA Vice City.
But it would be nice if the PC gamers could also play this game.
You just gonna stand there like a lemon?
Sock n Boppers
#18 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 5:26:11 PM(UTC)
Sock n Boppers

I only ever played the Fable series on my Xbox.
But I see no reason why the PC players have to be kept out, just because some with no self restraint pirate games.
I voted Yes, but I believe Lionhead has no say in this anyways. It's all microsoft.
KnockoutKing94
#19 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 7:23:50 PM(UTC)
KnockoutKing94

I have a feeling Fable Anniversary will see a PC release, perhaps later on however, like Fable III
Lethys, My ally you have failed me.. I, Nemesis have arrived to take control.
FieryMarigold
#20 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:23:55 AM(UTC)
FieryMarigold

I'd buy the game for PC and Xbox just like I did Fable 3. Microsoft is missing out on sales if they don't give Lionhead the go ahead to release this game on both platforms.

Edited by user Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:24:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified