Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login with your gamertag

Notification

Icon
Error

BENT4CUL4R
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2013 4:06:13 PM(UTC)
BENT4CUL4R

Groups: Registered

I'm a huge fan of the fable series played it back when it came out in 2004 on xbox and recently came back to play it and purchased it on steam and it reminded me why I consider the Original fable to perhaps be my favourite game of all time I purchased it on steam expecting probably one play through I ended up deleting characters to make more space for more play throughs I clocked up over 150 hours and had a great time.

I'm really hyped for Fable Anniversary and hope you'll attempt to bring it to PC and possibly on steam just a little feedback that me and several friends would definitely be picking up this game and I'm sure you'll have done an amazing job

Thanks for taking the time to listen to your fans
Ben
MrWyck
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:10:54 AM(UTC)
MrWyck

Yes! Most of my game library is on PC and steam, and the remake of this amazing classic would be a definite purchase for me and many others.
PhNxTribal
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 12:01:19 PM(UTC)
PhNxTribal

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Raconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellenceRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Groups: Registered (Sparrow), Registered

There is a high chance it will be ported to PC if they see a lot if people want it. I don't think it's wise, because of a fable 3s issue when they ported it. But I'd like to see a port.
Manifest the darkness in a signal blink... avoid the blade... find an opening... and STRIKE!
FjJWZ
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 12:27:34 PM(UTC)
FjJWZ

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

I really don't get the problems with Fable 3's port you acclaim. Fable 3 had issues on the 360 to begin with. I've played both and both seemed to have the same issues, apart from GFWL being annoying for many people. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the port to PC.

I would like a PC version myself too, but I will most likely get it for the xbox anyway, as long as it's not 'new game' priced.
Tim
UnboundBinkie0
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 9:46:38 PM(UTC)
UnboundBinkie0

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeks

I think all Fable fans want PC version, but Lionhead don't want ;(
-Big Fable on Skyrim mod! http://forum.lionhead.co...e-on-Skyrim-Big-Mod.aspx
twitter.com/Fable_tRoA
PhNxTribal
#6 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2013 1:09:00 AM(UTC)
PhNxTribal

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Raconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellenceRoleplayer!: Awarded to Fable Cosplay/Roleplay/LARP  Heroes

Originally Posted by: UnboundBinkie0 Go to Quoted Post
I think all Fable fans want PC version, but Lionhead don't want ;(

Not lionhead, Microsoft don't wanna.
Manifest the darkness in a signal blink... avoid the blade... find an opening... and STRIKE!
OriginalFurie
#7 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2013 12:49:14 PM(UTC)
OriginalFurie

Sparrow: Awarded to those registered in the first 2 weeksHero: Awarded for being a Fable Community Hero!Raconteur: Awarded for creative writing excellence

Groups: Oracle, Registered (Sparrow), Registered

Not at the moment, it isn't. However, even if they planned to release it later for PC, they likely wouldn't announce it now. They'd wait until the console version was done then say something along the lines of "By popular demand..." and announce it. It gives more publicity to the game while announcing it now would only mean it gets either forgotten or complained about for the duration of the console development.
RGDeltaCalantha
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 7, 2013 7:37:56 AM(UTC)
RGDeltaCalantha

It is funny how they never released Fable 2 for PC but they released Fable 3 now Fable Anniversary edition is not currently slated for pc. What is funny as I own Fable TLC and Fable 3 with all DLC's on PC and would pay full price for a Fable 2 for PC and Fable Anniversary for PC. The PC market is what made Lionhead what it is today and even if it is Microsoft that is saying that Microsoft has to remember PC made Microsoft what it is today. What is funny is PC games have a longer shelf life then most all Console Games (heck there are PC games that were made 10-15 years ago still being sold today)
Darkautumn83
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 2:17:19 AM(UTC)
Darkautumn83

LoinHead better release Fable Anniversary on pc. Its not fair to non xbox 360 owners and the frist fable was on the pc why not anniversary too. Come on LionHead make you fans happy!!!
PhNxTribal
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:56:57 AM(UTC)
PhNxTribal

Originally Posted by: RGDeltaCalantha Go to Quoted Post
It is funny how they never released Fable 2 for PC but they released Fable 3 now Fable Anniversary edition is not currently slated for pc. What is funny as I own Fable TLC and Fable 3 with all DLC's on PC and would pay full price for a Fable 2 for PC and Fable Anniversary for PC. The PC market is what made Lionhead what it is today and even if it is Microsoft that is saying that Microsoft has to remember PC made Microsoft what it is today. What is funny is PC games have a longer shelf life then most all Console Games (heck there are PC games that were made 10-15 years ago still being sold today)

Uh...dude Microsoft made the PC not the other way around. And a anniversary port is likely but it could also not happenShock